England v Senegal - Sun 4th Dec, 19:00 | Round of 16 | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my folks live on a road in south manchester with many footballers including united liverpool and city players. United supply security for their players - a guy parked outside 24 hours a day.

It's odd, but Kompany part owns a City close body security firm, I'm sure. They must cost a hell of a bag if players don't use them!

London is a cesspit for crime, so it's weird that that wasn't considered if Sterling's house was targeted.

I mean... baseball bats? Pretty amateur.

Oh definitely, I was just pointing out the basics.
You pull up at my mates farm in a car that’s not on their database and straight away they come on the microphones telling you to leave or they’re calling the police.
Footballers can afford much more, madness they don’t invest in full security considering they’re an easy and obvious target

It's mad.

I would imagine with a good break now till we play again the team will be the same.

The danger is mbappe/ greizmann and I'm not convinced with rice and maguire against that quality of opposition.
Rice with a better creative partner than Henderson does not worry me as much, but agree about Maguire. He keeps getting all the plaudits as Stones does most of the defending and covering for his mistakes.

I can imagine Giroud is hoping Maguire starts.

Kane scores, Kane does post-match interviews.
bKnQ1aE.gif

#Standard
He’s your captain.

my folks live on a road in south manchester with many footballers including united liverpool and city players. United supply security for their players - a guy parked outside 24 hours a day.
So, this guy sitting outside can see all 4 corners of the house and garden? Just asking no other reason.

About 12 months or so ago weren’t some Liverpool and Rags players robbed when there were security people around and the players themselves, with their families, inside the house? One lot held them with a gun didn’t they?

Ffs. Semi final in last world cup, final of the last euros and comfortably through to the quarters 3-0 and still there's people on here moaning. His tournament record is really good. I wish all the moaners would give the guy a chance and get behind the team.

That's football old cocker, different opinions. Everybody agrees this is the best collection of talent we've had in decades. I still believe we've got where we have in spite of him not because of him but he's the man in charge so yes he gets the credit as well for us getting there. However I feel his timid approach to the semi final and final of those competitions cost us victory.

So, this guy sitting outside can see all 4 corners of the house and garden? Just asking no other reason.

About 12 months or so ago weren’t some Liverpool and Rags players robbed when there were security people around and the players themselves, with their families, inside the house? One lot held them with a gun didn’t they?
Cancelo was beaten too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.