Random City Players

Mate at school was from Kirkcaldy & a massive Roth Raivers fan, greatest day of his life when they beat Celtic in the cup final, his stepdad was a Celt & he hated him so it was a win win, he worshipped Dalziel, their time in the sun ended with him. I never knew he wore blue but it was a bit before my time
Roth Raivers?
Were they 24 hour party people!

That’s nothing; I actually saw Adrian Heath score.

In the first home game of the 90/91 season, against Everton. It was also my first ever game at Maine Road.

One of a pathetic return of six goals in 88 games for the Blues.
Hey, me too, I also saw him score for us. My one was in a home match against Sheff Weds in about 1990. Actually, thinking about it I may even have actually seen him score twice, vaguely seem to remember him getting one in a League Cup game at QPR ?
Neither of the above however, make up for that one he missed (from about a yard out) in the last minute of a goalless draw at Maine Road against the Rags !!!

Again, I actually saw him score for us, though I would hazard a guess that not many blues remember it, though many will fondly remember the game
Remember seeing him score in a 4:0 victory against Crystal Palace in the FA Cup. That was the year Malcolm Allison was their manager, and we got to the final. Was that the one you were referring to?
Don't remember too much about him, had quite bad luck with injuries I think ?

Remember seeing him score in a 4:0 victory against Crystal Palace in the FA Cup. That was the year Malcolm Allison was their manager, and we got to the final. Was that the one you were referring to?
Don't remember too much about him, had quite bad luck with injuries I think ?
Phil Boyer, obviously I was talking about. (My reply to the original post was a bit ambiguous as it didn't mention the actual player)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.