Random City Players

Jason Van Blerk, another one of Frank's Planks.
The only thing I remember about him was the own goal he scored at the Valley the season we went down to (real) 3rd Division.
Winning goal for Charlron that day I seem to recall! Left back wasn't he? We have had some dodgy left backs over the years for sure!

The only thing I remember about him was the own goal he scored at the Valley the season we went down to (real) 3rd Division.
Winning goal for Charlron that day I seem to recall! Left back wasn't he? We have had some dodgy left backs over the years for sure!
Unrelated but who remembers Stephen Jordan playing on when he had done his ankle.

Van Blerk got their equaliser. I was sitting in the home end that day so had bird’s eye view. Fucking whistled in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.