Random City Players

Or what about Sammy McIlroy?

View attachment 63690

Looks good in blue, eh?

;-)

One of my greatest achievements as a Citeh fan is seeing him and Steve Daley actually score for us. Honest to God, they did!

Er; not in the same game, obviously!
That’s nothing; I actually saw Adrian Heath score.

In the first home game of the 90/91 season, against Everton. It was also my first ever game at Maine Road.

One of a pathetic return of six goals in 88 games for the Blues.

Daniel van Buyten played 5 games then cleared off after being robbed by his bankers . Also involved were Belmadi and Vuoso according to Wikipedia
It was years later they got robbed. Basically left shit loads of money in bank accounts and left the country. Obviously people new it was just sat there and couldn't help themselves...

Lee Peacock.

I think he was signed from Bristol City during the '99/'00 season, but didn’t play very many games nor hang around very long.

Lee Peacock.

I think he was signed from Bristol City during the '99/'00 season, but didn’t play very many games nor hang around very long.
Between Alan Ball and the end of Joe Royal we has signed a shit load of journeymen. Some are clubs legends given the 99 and 00 promotions.

Nery Castillo. Was actually buzzing when we signed him too.
Didnt he even pay some of his loan fee to come here? Had transferred somewhere for big money not too long before his short disappointing spell with us. Also remember looking forward to seeing him play for us, but after seeing him play looked forward to him leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.