Random City Players

Again, I actually saw him score for us, though I would hazard a guess that not many blues remember it, though many will fondly remember the game!
The only memory from me is his nice 70's style hair, which probably sums up his career with is ;)

Gordon Dalziel (former Rangers winger) 83/84. Wikipedia claims he played 69 games, I doubt that very much. I would have guessed around 69 minutes of uneventful tripe from him to be honest?

Last edited:
Gordon Dalziel (former Rangers winger) 83/84. Wikipedia claims he played 69 games, I doubt that very much. I would have guessed around 69 minutes of uneventful tripe from him to be honest?
Mate at school was from Kirkcaldy & a massive Roth Raivers fan, greatest day of his life when they beat Celtic in the cup final, his stepdad was a Celt & he hated him so it was a win win, he worshipped Dalziel, their time in the sun ended with him. I never knew he wore blue but it was a bit before my time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.