Detectorists

That joke about the day my wife left me, I won the lottery, is right up there with 'Don't tell him Pike' in my opinion. Genius.

My son and I were arguing this week which is better: detectorists or Early Doors. It's tough.

For me it was the auction - right from no-one moving and the incomprehensible auctioneer to Andy

" what have you done? They will arrest us. They will arrest you. They'll take Stanley away from us. I can't feel my legs "

Only just started watching this after it was recommended by a friend. Only 4 episodes into series 1 but it is brilliant. It's almost like the metal detecting equivalent of the Gone Fishing show with Mortimer and Whitehouse. On one hand very gentle and yet hilarious. Loving it.

Re-watching all over again

S1E3 when they go round to terrys and they have his wifes home made lemonade. Funny

The best one about that was in the Xmas special just gone when Craig the Scottish hard man who helped out the Terra Hawks is at the party and he necks half a pint of it in front of Varde and Louise and just goes ahhhhhhh when they expect him to collapse in agony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.