Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I am not actually doing that. I factor in bad days when i look at fixtures other than you guys we have had most of our toughest fixtures. Here is the thing i think you guys will drop points to. I think if both sides play close to full potential City wins. But while Arsenal seems to be in sync i don’t get that sense when i watch this years City in comparison to other versions of your teams. I got say it you guys look tired and complacent, i could be wrong it could be early season rut; not expert on your team one reason i joined here to get insight on you guys from your fans
If you look at the madhouse they call rawk, you would notice over a number of seasons that the consensus there seemed to be we would drop points, without considering they would drop points as well. I'm not saying you are wrong and I'd certainly rather see you come top than that shower, but don't forget the same applies to you. Especially if you get injuries to key players. It's going to be interesting, whatever happens.

Lol do you think Murdyk and Enzo are worth 230 million. Boehly doesn’t understand transfer system. He has never had to sell a 100 million pound bust he is paying 400k to, do not worry it is coming. They are headed for disaster, Stan has way more money than Boehly. Because Chelsea is being stupid does not mean other big clubs will follow. The debt he is saddling their club with is astronomical

Yeah, I don't think you get it.

Boehly might look like he's going nuts, but I don't think you become a billionaire without calculating a few investments or have backers agreeing with certain decisions. I doubt, very much, how he'd be some dumb American businessman 'not understanding business', ffs!

The market might have changed, but the investment strategy isn't too far from how we started, except swap Hughes for Potter, who has more footballing nous. Despite better knowledge, I can't see Potter given much time to develop that team. Pretty much think a "world class" manager is in the background, waiting.

Your Arse team MIGHT get over the line, this year (a very BIG 'might'), but we'll see if he brings a Man City MkII or a perpetual loser/ second place outfit, like Loserfools.

So, we'll see, won't we...?

If you look at the madhouse they call rawk, you would notice over a number of seasons that the consensus there seemed to be we would drop points, without considering they would drop points as well. I'm not saying you are wrong and I'd certainly rather see you come top than that shower, but don't forget the same applies to you. Especially if you get injuries to key players. It's going to be interesting, whatever happens.
I see Partey as the indispensable man especially since we missed out on the over priced Caicedo bid. But maybe now after Cancelo leaving Ake is the injury you guys got to avoid?

I agree with your post it is a close thing i am not claiming it will be easy or we will dominate or anything like that. It literally two teams title to win

Yeah, I don't think you get it.

Boehly might look like he's going nuts, but I don't think you become a billionaire without calculating a few investments or have backers agreeing with certain decisions. I doubt, very much, how he'd be some dumb American businessman 'not understanding business', ffs!

The market might have changed, but the investment strategy isn't too far from how we started, except swap Hughes for Potter, who has more footballing nous. Despite better knowledge, I can't see Potter given much time to develop that team. Pretty much think a "world class" manager is in the background, waiting.

Your Arse team MIGHT get over the line, this year (a very BIG 'might'), but we'll see if he brings a Man City MkII or a perpetual loser/ second place outfit, like Loserfools.

So, we'll see, won't we...?
Yup. I don’t buy Boehly’s strategy. You just assume people with billions are good at everything? See Trump.

I watch football long enough to know you don’t want to be the club that over pays for talent long term. That is not the Arsenal way, you guys can laugh if you like but Saka, Martinelli, ESR, and Nketiah cost us under 10 million total. Most of it for Martinelli. If you guys want Saka if Caicedo is 90 million tell the Sheik to fire up the Neymar number. If we win the title the academy will have won it for us not mercenary trendy big buys. I am happy to continue that way and buy big when deal is right like Jesus

Yup. I don’t buy Boehly’s strategy. You just assume people with billions are good at everything? See Trump.

I watch football long enough to know you don’t want to be the club that over pays for talent long term. That is not the Arsenal way, you guys can laugh if you like but Saka, Martinelli, ESR, and Nketiah cost us under 10 million total. Most of it for Martinelli. If you guys want Saka if Caicedo is 90 million tell the Sheik to fire up the Neymar number. If we win the title the academy will have won it for us not mercenary trendy big buys. I am happy to continue that way and buy big when deal is right like Jesus
Didn't you lot spunk daft money on Pepe or whatever he was called?

Few digs in there matey, going for bingo?

Didn't you lot spunk daft money on Pepe or whatever he was called?
Yes at the time he had an amazing season in France. It didn’t turn out well. I didn’t say Arsenal don’t spend or make mistakes. But that generally is not how we do business. We are not United or Chelsea nuts. Like i said if Pep wants Saka fork up the Neymar number and remember he cost us nothing. We aren’t emotional social media crybabies like Brighton we understand fair player valuation. Spent nearly 100 million on your fine club last transfer window

Few digs in there matey, going for bingo?
Just little banter. Nothing personal i actually can’t deny City is actually oddly a responsible big club now in terms of transfers compared to the nutter over at Chelsea or United. Our two clubs actually seem to have good relationships on business end

Yes at the time he had an amazing season in France. It didn’t turn out well. I didn’t say Arsenal don’t spend or make mistakes. But that generally is not how we do business. We are not United or Chelsea nuts. Like i said if Pep wants Saka fork up the Neymar number and remember he cost us nothing. We aren’t emotional social media crybabies like Brighton we understand fair player valuation. Spent nearly 100 million on your fine club last transfer window
oblivion-tom-cruise.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.