PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well, if they have located this third party, and managed to link transactions from them to club employees, without the club acknowledging them in their accounts, then you clearly have off the books transactions.

They could have very well approached former employees and got this info straight from the horses mouth. It wouldn't necessary have any implications on them, as players do sign separate image deals, commercial incomes, play bonuses etc...

But this activity has to show on the clubs accounts, and if they don't, then the disparity in the accounting is fairly obvious.

You could potentially be paying someone 80 grand a week salary, on the books, but then have a further 100 grand per week under the table. The player is not liable for it, although it is a bit dodgy, but they can just blame it on their agents who did all the paperwork for them.

100+ breaches could be just that. In the form of transactions from a third party, to employees which do not show up in any of the clubs accounts. The club could potentially deny all knowledge of this 3rd party, but they've probably already established the direct link. Which is why they are so confident to announce it to the world.
What on earth has that got to do with your previous post about Zurich Bank giving Mancini’s bank details to the Prem?

They legally can’t, neither can any other 3rd party company, as they will be in breach of GDPR

Oh & the fine for a GDPR breach can run into 10’s of millions. Do you really think any company would risk losing 10’s of millions because the PL were stamping their feet?

Well, if they have located this third party, and managed to link transactions from them to club employees, without the club acknowledging them in their accounts, then you clearly have off the books transactions.

They could have very well approached former employees and got this info straight from the horses mouth. It wouldn't necessary have any implications on them, as players do sign separate image deals, commercial incomes, play bonuses etc...

But this activity has to show on the clubs accounts, and if they don't, then the disparity in the accounting is fairly obvious.

You could potentially be paying someone 80 grand a week salary, on the books, but then have a further 100 grand per week under the table. The player is not liable for it, although it is a bit dodgy, but they can just blame it on their agents who did all the paperwork for them.

100+ breaches could be just that. In the form of transactions from a third party, to employees which do not show up in any of the clubs accounts. The club could potentially deny all knowledge of this 3rd party, but they've probably already established the direct link. Which is why they are so confident to announce it to the world.

I can’t believe the club would be so stupid to do this.

It’s been rumoured for ages that this is what happened with Mancini but if so, why wouldn’t Mancini use it as leverage when he was sacked?

Based on what exactly? Have a look as to why Pep left Barcelona , and tell me this isn’t the same or worse, take your head out of your arse mate, does Pep need the pressure ? If City are so convinced of any wrongdoing not being true , then why are they after us? Do you think Pep really needs this shit?
Why are they after us ? Where the fuck have you been for the last 14 years

I find that a strange stance. The Corbyn reference is he was smeared by loads of people about being antisemitic when he clearly isn't. People know this and it was proven to be false, it's a dangerous statement to make.
There are political situations as the middle east are looking to invest heavily in the UK if this embarrasses the Arabs there may be a political fall out
You obviously see a connection and I disagree. The powers that be prefer American or white owners and they are determined to make us pay, not necessary with money but points deducted etc. anything to maintain the status quo and all blues know what that is.

Can I thank you for being public spirited and doing your civic duty in posting this for us FOCs who've been avoiding the media all day?

I was almost at the point of caving in to watch the Six'o'Clock News on catch-up to see what they might say about us. It would've set me off onto yet another rant, exceeding the number of rants per day that I'm allowed.. incurring the wrath of Matron.

Once again, thank you for your services!!
We've just had Dan twatface roan stood outside the campus telling us we COULD be fucked AND IT WAS LIVE!!!!!

Such a shame I'm not in the Townley or D's...a pint pot over his head LIVE would have made great TV.

It’s all guesses & opinions but I’d say that sounds a bit like scaremongering tbh.
He’s known he’s in the bear pit being City for a long time & he knew this was coming too.

He won’t have to do extended or more frequent press contact because of this, and if he keeps saying “I’m not commenting on that” for example as a stock answer, the questions will stop. And if they don’t it’s just up to our media team to call a halt/ban individuals who keep going at that line of questioning week after week.

Basically, I don’t think he’d have renewed this time if that was his mindset.
I totally agree on a lot of that , so let’s see how the club take Pep out of the firing line , either our press department,Soriano , Khaldoon , need to support Pep and stop this bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.