PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

From BBC

'City were not given advance warning of the Premier League statement. They were called at the same time the statement was published.'
So why do other reports state our legal & audit team were at the Etihad, 6am this morning if we hadn't had advanced warning?

Also, I'm of the mind that Guardiola mentioning the Hateful Eight on Friday was of more significance than we first thought...

The best ran club, with the best resources and facilities in world football, with access to the best legal team and advisors will have been long prepared for this and will have already made preparations to deal with it. The premier league may well punish us but it’s plain to see that City will fight this in every court they can. All it provides to us is a confirmation that the league is against us and wants us out.

I would suspect Tariq Panja knew about the announcement by the PL this morning before City did.
Bet Mcd's near Asda was full of fuckin journo types getting an expenses paid breakfast this morning at 06:00.

So why do other reports state our legal & audit team were at the Etihad, 6am this morning if we hadn't had advanced warning?

Also, I'm of the mind that Guardiola mentioning the Hateful Eight on Friday was of more significance than we first thought...

The other reports were started by a spotty teenager on twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.