Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Mentally weak? The guy who scored against the Arse, the rags and the dippers as regular as clockwork.....?
The same one who bolted at the first chance he could back to Germany to get away from any sort of competition. Now he strolls around playing against low level opposition 99% of the season.

This is a really tricky one, my heart says yes but unfortunately my head says no unless it’s going to be really cheap. Sane was the most up and down player I’ve seen, I agree with people that the mentality isn’t there and I’m not sure he would he hungry enough. On his day he’s on of the best in the world but I’m afraid we wouldn’t see it enough, if he’s already fell out with pep before and had big injuries since we saw him in a city shirt I’m not sure. I would however welcome him back with open arms and hope for the best cause we love him and he certainly loves city but some things are best left.

They can give us £20m as well.

Leroy is on huge money now.

If we could get him at a good price for us all round, and Pep wanted him back, I'd make an exception to the never go back rule. He'd also have to be prepared to accept that he will be rotated. He would give us an option we've not had since he left.

I'd rather have him in the squad than Palmer at this point. Carlton can go on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.