Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

Fucking ridicules 1 object hitting a bus makes the news
This is it. The media are to blame for this shit. It’ll be reported the same as their attacks. I understand the club’s stance because we can’t win this fight. It’s frustrating but we can gain respect from the sensible fans by being honest and acknowledging responsibility.

With regards to City's statement today I'm getting a bit tired as to how quickly City want to pander to other clubs and throw their own fans under the bus

An object was thrown at the coach, not condoning it at all but it's nothing like our coach has suffered over the years with their 'bus welcomings' and whilst it probably was a city fan their is no actual evidence bar an object was thrown by someone.

As for the chanting 'always the victims' applies to a plethora of incidents they've been involved in over the years including klopps constant winging over every decision but whilst there was absolutely no mention of Hillsborough in the ground the media have decided that's what it was and the club seem happy to agree.

Ive been to Anfield many many times, been abused, been attacked, run the gauntlet at times and not once have Liverpool FC come out to support us so why is our club so quick to jump into bed with a club who have tried via UEFA & the PL to have charges bought against us
The bus incident statement doesn’t admit anything on our behalf, it just says they are aware and will help the authorities in any way they can.

Regarding the “tragedy chanting”, it’s just something they have to show they’re working with the other club and the FA on. Football has worked hard to try to reduce hate crimes and disrespect, they’ve just added this nonsense to the list without really understanding how to go through with it. If anything, they’ve made it worse, and it’s clear this will now happen after every game between the two sides for years.

Where was this one object throw? It’s a fact that rags have attacked City fans after home games when they aren’t even playing but whoever we have played haven’t issued apologies for blues being attacked. The inference is that City fans have thrown one object, could have been anyone. And the irony of apologising for a song about being victims which is not tragedy related but about them always seeking apologies for anything is not lost on me. And for any lurking journalists on here on the balls to write and print the truth about the feral scousers once and for all.
It is also a fact that City fans have battered reds on their way to and from games, I've witnessed it more than once. Wrong but it was ever thus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.