North Stand Expansion

I’ve asked Danny, one of the City Matters Reps, to ask the club at the upcoming meeting, if the North stand is going to be named the Centurion stand or not. He has kindly agreed to do that. Hopefully the answer won’t be classed as confidential by the club, meaning the City Matters Reps can’t discuss it with or make it public to other City fans?
I'd be amazed if they have already decided on a name. There is definitely no mention in the spec and drawing of any name, just the north stand, whereas all the other areas are specifically named.

I'd be amazed if they have already decided on a name. There is definitely no mention in the spec and drawing of any name, just the north stand, whereas all the other areas are specifically named.

Not wishing to put Burton on the spot. I’m only going off what he’s posted. Hopefully we’ll find out soon one way or another when Danny get’s back to us.

Last edited:
No Name

No decision has been taken about an alleged new name for the North Stand for when it is eventually extended and there is absolutely no reason at this very early stage for the club to be using an alleged working title.

There are some misleading posters on here and others who seem to have been taken in.

We had all this debate and supposition previously when the third tier was under construction at the South Stand. Many ideas were floated for a new name. It remained the South Stand.

Not wishing to put Burton on the spot, I’m only going off what he’s posted. Hopefully we’ll find out soon one way or another when Danny get’s back to us.
Yeah, I've no idea on this one. A little dubious that he has previously said it was to be called the Great Northen end and to 'close the thread'
It’s the .....Great Northern.

The Sheikh loves it and Kun & David will officially open it.

Close the thread !!

Saw this concept floating on a kit page View attachment 75353View attachment 75354View attachment 75355View attachment 75356
67a2b86ff14d0834ad982659d29725f4.jpg
Imagine how hard it must be to ruin a black shirt....plain black with logos would be fine,no need for grey lines on the shoulders, just collar & cuffs white and job done.

Yeah, I've no idea on this one. A little dubious that he has previously said it was to be called the Great Northen end and to 'close the thread'

I thought he was messing about with that name. But he seems adamant the stand will be named the Centurion stand as he’s repeated it a few times. Not calling him out, so I hope he doesn’t take my interest the wrong way?

No Name

No decision has been taken about an alleged new name for the North Stand for when it is eventually extended and there is absolutely no reason at this very early stage for the club to be using an alleged working title.

There are some misleading posters on here and others who seem to have been taken in.

We had all this debate and supposition previously when the third tier was under construction at the South Stand. Many ideas were floated for a new name. It remained the South Stand.

From a personal point of view that’s good to read, if true?

I hope the club asks the fans what names they would like, then whittle the names down, and let the fans pick the name the majority like via the clubs trusted and respected email ;-) survey/vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.