Serious assault on an elderly Blue

It’s a seriously low thing to do. Attacking an elderly person. Fucking lowlife.
It looked very bad. He smashed the bus windscreen with his head and as he was completely dazed this lad runs up and gives him the slyest dig ever to knock him out.

I think it was 5 on 1. Could have been 6. The shithouse bottled it when I caught him. I’ll share his picture and you’ll all see what a scruffy **** he is.

It’s a seriously low thing to do. Attacking an elderly person. Fucking lowlife.
it’s like kicking a defenseless dog, a total c@nts trick, especially from behind. Sadly with the change in our society being old or female doesn’t stop you from getting a beating from young men these days like it used too.

It looked very bad. He smashed the bus windscreen with his head and as he was completely dazed this lad runs up and gives him the slyest dig ever to knock him out.

I think it was 5 on 1. Could have been 6. The shithouse bottled it when I caught him. I’ll share his picture and you’ll all see what a scruffy **** he is.
Should put him in some stocks outside the Etihad at our next home game.

Once identified, if something like that happened to one of mine, it would just be a matter of plotting the appropriate time to give him a beating he'd never forget. There'd be no escaping it. You clobber an older guy from behind like that you get a lot worse than jail time and a ban...
It’s complete shithouse behaviour from start to finish - even if the victim had been 21

I was just saying to the missus that this is the type of person that actually belongs in prison. Desperately needs be removed from society and rehabilitated, if possible.

There is something seriously fucking wrong with them. Maybe all of the causes of that are not his fault—people come from all sort of absolutely dire situations that can lead them to act out in horrible ways—but, regardless of whatever has happened to him in the past, there is something seriously fucking wrong with him and it needs to be addressed (in one way or another) before it escalates to even worse than what happened today.

I was just saying to the missus that this is the type of person that actually belongs in prison. Desperately needs be removed from society and rehabilitated, if possible.

There is something seriously fucking wrong with them. Maybe all of the causes of that are not his fault—people come from all sort of absolutely dire situations that can lead them to act out in horrible ways—but, regardless of whatever has happened to him in the past, there is something seriously fucking wrong with him and it needs to be addressed (in one way or another) before it escalates to even worse than what happened today.
Cocaine?

Well another one of the idiots was his dad. His dad was the main one instigating all the trouble! So the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.