Serious assault on an elderly Blue

I do hope they’ve got him and that the Blue attacked makes a full recovery.

I hate Leeds United. When we beat them something like 4-0 in the FA Cup under Mancini, I had problems on the train there and several times after the match. On another occasion, one threatened me on a train in front of his teenage daughter. You get your shithouses everywhere but Leeds seem to do them worse than almost anyone else.

If losing to us helps consign them to relegation then justice is partly served. Hopefully jail time and a life ban greets the culprit. His life ruined.
Once identified, if something like that happened to one of mine, it would just be a matter of plotting the appropriate time to give him a beating he'd never forget. There'd be no escaping it. You clobber an older guy from behind like that you get a lot worse than jail time and a ban...

This happened just behind me I turned around to see some young stone island youths with no colours arguing with an grey haired guy in a city top. Thought it was some blues having a disagreement as it was so soon after final whistle. Then a young lad sucker punched him from behind and then they were gone into the crowd unrecognisable I will be surprised if anyone got arrested as the only copper I saw looked liked they hadn't got a clue. I hope they caught the coward and I hope the blue is OK but it didn't look good

I did an away friendly at Barnsley once. The bar was a leisure centre where you had to stand up as there were no seats. Not one pub would allow us in.

Shortly after the match Vs Leeds, after a short exchange with opposition supporters, an older- I’m guessing 62-70 year old - shirt wearing City supporter was attacked by supporters of Leeds United after today’s match.
It happened virtually outside the stadium, close to the to the south stand, on Ashton New Rd.
Whilst not in possession of all the facts, what I saw with my own eyes was said older City supporter get hit by a Leeds supporter from behind. The Blue cracked his head against a bus on his way down and his head also smacked the tarmac on the road.
The ambulance that had obviously picked the guy up went past us further down ANR.
Thoughts are with the assaulted Blue. Any news appreciated.
“After a short exchange with opposition supporters .”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.