Serious assault on an elderly Blue

Walking back to town on Ashton new road, there was a Leeds fan with a dark mop of hair, wearing like a jean jacket and jeans, looked in his late 50s old enough to know better he was gobbing off at City fans a few had words with him, he went behind the buses, never saw him again walking to town, wonder if it was him.He was a right twat, woudnt surprise me if he got a decking or punched someone himself.
The bloke responsible was late teens/ early 20s and apparently nicked pretty much immediately

They have one club covering millions including Batley, Dewsbury, Wakefield but they eat lard all day.
Yet I went to Huddersfield with Swansea before the World Cup and to see Hereford at Bradford Park Avenue without problems.

There must be a pocket of West Yorkshire where they’ve inbred and they hate anything they don’t understand.

Shitbags they always have been,this lot and the rags are made of the same Cloth,when in numbers it’s the big I am,when it’s equal the rags and Leeds have always got a twatting off City,but Picking OAP’s off is the lowest of the low.
Very true. Spoken to a couple of lads since and they’ve confirmed that not only was the bloke getting on in years he was on his Jack Jones

Yet I went to Huddersfield with Swansea before the World Cup and to see Hereford at Bradford Park Avenue without problems.

There must be a pocket of West Yorkshire where they’ve inbred and they hate anything they don’t understand.
Absolutely bellends. So uncool it's untrue. Racist white lard munchers.

Dunno about West Yorkshire, Barnsley also have their “indiscriminate moments” around the road intersection where the away contingent meets the home.

Already done - gave all my details to a GMP officer further down ANR. I was with 2 small children at the time and not wishing to hang around as I thought there could be further violence.
Sorry that the children had to witness that :(, good on you for providing your details.
The issue of violence in football has, unfortunately, increased again. Proper supporters should do all we can to get rid of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.