Serious assault on an elderly Blue

I trust you'll be reporting this to your nearest Police Station. Not doubting you, but needs your eye witness account on record
Already done - gave all my details to a GMP officer further down ANR. I was with 2 small children at the time and not wishing to hang around as I thought there could be further violence.

Walking back to town on Ashton new road, there was a Leeds fan with a dark mop of hair, wearing like a jean jacket and jeans, looked in his late 50s old enough to know better he was gobbing off at City fans a few had words with him, he went behind the buses, never saw him again walking to town, wonder if it was him.He was a right twat, woudnt surprise me if he got a decking or punched someone himself.

Shortly after the match Vs Leeds, after a short exchange with opposition supporters, an older- I’m guessing 62-70 year old - shirt wearing City supporter was attacked by supporters of Leeds United after today’s match.
It happened virtually outside the stadium, close to the to the south stand, on Ashton New Rd.
Whilst not in possession of all the facts, what I saw with my own eyes was said older City supporter get hit by a Leeds supporter from behind. The Blue cracked his head against a bus on his way down and his head also smacked the tarmac on the road.
The ambulance that had obviously picked the guy up went past us further down ANR.
Thoughts are with the assaulted Blue. Any news appreciated.
You saw this?

Did you alert any nearby police or at least keep an eye on the culprit to potentially identify the prick.

I think seeing on older bloke get hit from behind (blue or not) would have boiled my piss to the extent that I'd not have been able to control myself. I'd have made enough fuss that have alerted the police to the situation.

Watching an ambulance go past after witnessing an assault wouldn't make me feel good.

Yes, I was at that match, chaos afterwards. They've always been shithouses, hopefully they go down and stay down.

Hope the Blue is ok.
My dad was at that game too, Iv always hated them,during the 80's I'd say our fans hatred of them was almost on par with the rags when we were in the old second division,horrible cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.