FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Once your windows opened you can buy a ticket from the City app if any left, choose seats follow the link to pay and then you get your confirmed! They don't email you when your window opens it up to you to book them on line !
Thanks Jacko, but when you say book them online is that only via the app ? And how do I check when my window opens, also through the app ?

So sorry about this guys I've only ever gone down to the ticket office and bought them, the old fashioned way, I'm pretty hopeless otherwise

Will I get a link sent by email or some notification if there are tickets tomorrow left for the likes of me with only 800 points ?
Need to keep looking when your windows opened, they send e mail confirming purchase once you buy followed by the download to your wallet link!

Thanks Jacko, but when you say book them online is that only via the app ? And how do I check when my window opens, also through the app ?
Do you have the City app if not you need to down load it and register on it so they have your email address ! then go to fixtures at the bottom and choose the cup final game and then pick your seats from the Wembley planner then follow the links to pay for them ! Make sure your log in as it won't let you choose the tickets for this game !

HOPE THIS HELPS:
Just had a look at the remaining seats, and being a geek, when through each section available to City, and currently there are still 4,681 seat available ranging from £45 to £250. Cant believe there are still £45 tickets remaining, however they are in the gods right at the back, the next category are tickets at £115, no £70 tickets left

Do you have the City app if not you need to down load it and register on it so they have your email address ! then go to fixtures at the bottom and choose the cup final game and then pick your seats from the Wembley planner then follow the links to pay for them !
My son put the app on my phone I presume its registered I get news updates etc, when I go to the fixture it says restricted sales and dosnt seem to give me any option after that ?
Is that because my window isn't available yet perhaps

Do you have the City app if not you need to down load it and register on it so they have your email address ! then go to fixtures at the bottom and choose the cup final game and then pick your seats from the Wembley planner then follow the links to pay for them ! Make sure your log in as it won't let you choose the tickets for this game !

My son put the app on my phone I presume its registered I get news updates etc, when I go to the fixture it says restricted sales and dosnt seem to give me any option after that ?
Is that because my window isn't available yet perhaps
Could be but make sure you log on to the app or it will say that as well ! Do you know when your windows opens if not I can look it up jor you !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.