Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

Could we be hampered by playing our semi final last and the other leg being 2 teams from the same city?

Airlines and organisers have known for ages they would need lots of planes from Milan whereas a lot less time to organise from Manchester or Madrid.

Could we be hampered by playing our semi final last and the other leg being 2 teams from the same city?

Airlines and organisers have known for ages they would need lots of planes from Milan whereas a lot less time to organise from Manchester or Madrid.
Italians booking the cheap accommodation as we speak !

We are getting 20000 tickets this time,if they don't do something subsidised or free,you won't be selling anywhere near that.
It's not everyone who can afford approx 1000 pounds plus.
I'm not so sure about that.
We also have many fans around the world who see the champions league as a big deal.
I've already had messages this morning from relatives in Australia and New Zealand, saying if we get to Istambul they're going, ticket or no ticket.

Need to remember not a lot of planes were flying at that time due to covid restrictions which made it much easier to get flights in the air - not sure there would be air space available for a massive amount of new flights - wait and see I suppose
There's a Turkish airline company who are prepared to put over 20 flights on from Manchester, which is another of sports options problem

after last night, Milan to Istanbul flights over £750+ return. Friday to Sunday.

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 14.18.05.png

No surprise there then. I'd be interested to know how much they were before Inter qualified. If they were dirt cheap, that might've been a possible route that many of us hadn't considered
I looked but the minute the semi was two Italian clubs the prices started getting silly

Why is there an awful lot of people expecting free or subsidies flights by the club should we get there? The Porto final if I remember correctly was done as a gesture from the owner because it was our first CL final, reduced amount of tickets and coming out of covid lockdown and restrictions.
I think there will be a lot of shocked blues when prices do come out for this trip.

Why is there an awful lot of people expecting free or subsidies flights by the club should we get there? The Porto final if I remember correctly was done as a gesture from the owner because it was our first CL final, reduced amount of tickets and coming out of covid lockdown and restrictions.
I think there will be a lot of shocked blues when prices do come out for this trip.
I would like to think our club flights would be a fair bit cheaper than offical sites.

Don't think many are expecting freebies this time around - we can still hope though.

If the result goes our way tonight I am undecided whether to book flights or not with the chance of it being moved. Its a big risk when I'm looking at over £500. Is everyone just taking a gamble?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.