Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

Hope so. Your info is more direct than my mate's - his was from his girlfriend's mate's husband who apparently works with Spike!
Yer he texted him yday in front of me on site,said they will be doin yer,but like u said if city do pay for everything then i totaly agree with u pal it will blow firms like that out of water

Yer he texted him yday in front of me on site,said they will be doin yer,but like u said if city do pay for everything then i totaly agree with u pal it will blow firms like that out of water
If City do a subsdised/freebie it will be a straight in and out like Porto. There'll be enough fans who'll want a longer stay. I think Sports Options did 4 flights Fri to Sun for Porto.

I think there’s a new major airport in Istanbul now, but last time I changed flights in Ataturk, it was very security heavy.
My sister flew through the new airport last Monday, it's much the same. She said there were about 7 security checkpoints between the entrance and the plane door.

My sister flew through the new airport last Monday, it's much the same. She said there were about 7 security checkpoints between the entrance and the plane door.
I went to Istanbul last May for a weekend and had no such issue. Arriving there were none, and coming home there was one extra one at the front doors where you had to scan your bags, but given the history in Istanbul that's understandable. New airport is very nice.

No way it will be like Porto.

1. Flights will 100% not be free. No global pandemic = no free flights.

2. It's way to far for a day trip. 5hr flight?

Hoping there will be a club travel package but it's anyones guess. Won't find out until at very earliest Thursday.
It’s 3hrs 50 or so and when Liverpool played in the same stadium there were dozens of day trip flights

I went to Istanbul last May for a weekend and had no such issue. Arriving there were none, and coming home there was one extra one at the front doors where you had to scan your bags, but given the history in Istanbul that's understandable. New airport is very nice.
There was a major terrorist incident in Ataturk. I imagine they’re very cautious nevertheless.

Thankfully you don’t need a visa for Istanbul because you just know numerous Blues would forget to apply and spend forever at passport control.

They put 18 flights on last time at very short notice and they were pretty cheap
Need to remember not a lot of planes were flying at that time due to covid restrictions which made it much easier to get flights in the air - not sure there would be air space available for a massive amount of new flights - wait and see I suppose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.