Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

A few updates from our meeting with the club today.

There are roughly 18,000 people on the Champions League scheme.

We will be purchasing our tickets directly from UEFA - not City. As someone else mentioned, all tickets will be mobile on the UEFA app.

In order to buy tickets, supporters will be given an access code. The club can distribute codes that only grant access at a certain time, so that we are still able to stagger sales to cup scheme members and different point levels.

We have asked the club to require supporters make an expression of interest to receive a code. This would like be done on our normal ticketing platform. The alternative would be providing every single cup scheme member, then potentially all season card holders and even a large number of Cityzens with a code. So, it should make things a bit more manageable and we are liaising with the club over potential accessibility issues to the site and tickets.

18-25 and Junior Pull through will be available and will likely also require an EOI.

As far as I am aware, UEFA will not allow supporters to choose their specific seat. Only the category.
Don't know if this already been asked. Once you have got your code can you wait for others on lower points to qualify or do you have a set window?

Vodafone is £6 per day.

Depends on network as it was £20 for a sim last time I was there.
Just to clarify and to avoid some people getting a nasty surprise, the Vodafone £6 per day is for contract customers.
Pay as you go is considerably more than that.

Yes, that’s my understanding. In my scenario the unfairness is why juniors can be pulled through but those who have just left it and been waiting much longer cannot. It therefore punishes me because in order to guarantee seats together I have to wait until my daughter qualifies. The chipping away of our allocation to different groups annoys me somewhat and I bet for Wembley a fair proportion of those pull throughs are used by adults (seeing as they never check), hopefully this won’t be as big an issue in Istanbul.
Thought I’d seen it, but the City Matters guy reckons there is an 18-25 pull through.

my lad is 15 and on the cup scheme,he cant go because of his mocks.
so thats 1 free from the 18,000 cup schemers !
Same for me as my lad has got GCSE's Friday and Monday and he's on the cup scheme. I'm guessing it will sell similar to the FA cup final.

The cost will put some off for sure but interest is still sky high and I know far more people who are going to this than went to the FA Cup semi-final. One of them isn't even a season ticket holder these days but he's got a ticket lined up and booked his flight a couple of weeks ago. Other fans who are season ticket holders are sweating a bit about it getting down to their points and are tapping up fans who have more points who aren't going - this will be happening all over the place. If City and Sport Options are in a position to lay on enough flights to get the majority of our fans over there then this sells out IMO. The cost might be prohibitive but many will suck it up.

i make you right, also what people are forgetting the champions league really is a global event, City will push tickets all around the globe if people think these are all going to be sold locally they are naive in the extreme, out of the 20K a good number will be taken by the club, all the business partners will want a slice of the cake, and like all champions league home games, we will see huge numbers of foreign city fans there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.