Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

They will probably use their own ticket to get one for their mate.
its a disgrace they get more than 2,000

The worst supporters amongst City's supporter base

Some are great

A large number never go to the games

I guess many have no match day membership

The rule should be show that you have attended 3 group games at home.

Then points

Not rejected yet in the Uefa ballot, I have a good feeling about this.
I can’t go now due to other commitments but I still have a good feeling.
@Colin Bells Holdall
Remember all those afternoons we spent in each others company, the love we felt, the joy we shared ?
What do you mean NO.
Anyway, due to Australia I, for once didn't join the scheme but I've booked flights so if your lucky in the ballot......

Genuinely curious and hoping that someone from here gets one via the ballot, just to see that it does really work. I ticked every category as well even though I had no intention of paying above Category 3. With that in mind I'm wondering if there's any other draws for people who "win" but don't want the ticket anymore.....
a blue on twitter has got one.

They will probably use their own ticket to get one for their mate.
Doubt it. You’ll be informed if you have got a ticket off the supporters club or not before the tickets go on sale fans on the cup scheme. That’s normally the case and it’ll be no different now, supporters clubs deadline for applications is this Saturday evening. Be weds when they’re told if they have one. Suspect tickets will be on sale on the club site Thursday or Friday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.