Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I'm in the CH L scheme with 13,400 points. Is it likely to be the same as for a domestic cup final where those in the cup scheme have first dibs ? Some people telling me they might just do it on points totals regardless of the scheme, but I can't see that happening.

Been reported on here the figure is around 15000 which to me sounds quite accurate. I think we had 17000 last season and I was expecting a drop off this season due to cost of living. Anyone on the scheme who wants a ticket, SHOULD get a ticket. I say should as I’m half expecting the supporters clubs to get 5000.
But if someones on the cup scheme in a SC then I assume that comes off the 5000?

I'm in the CH L scheme with 13,400 points. Is it likely to be the same as for a domestic cup final where those in the cup scheme have first dibs ? Some people telling me they might just do it on points totals regardless of the scheme, but I can't see that happening.
It is never going to be fair and equitable whichever way they do it. I've always been on the CL scheme so hoping that is the first criteria.

The tickets will go to those on the champions league cup scheme fist and quite rightly so , they have invested in the scheme from day 1 , if you wanted a ticket for the final you should really have gone on the scheme , obviously those struggling financially would have had to chose not to, but they probably won’t be able to afford the £1-2000 the final will cost , sadly .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.