Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Foden, Mahrez , Laporte and possibly Ake (if fit ) may start. It will still be a very good starting 11 which should be too strong for Chelsea.

Kick off time 16:00 (BST). Live on Sky Sports for those in the UK.

Remember to bring your voices and throw on a sky blue shirt again, the weather looks great so no need to worry there.

Let's go and win the league now. It could be handed to us by Arsenal on Saturday, if they lose we win the league. If they draw then they can only finish level on points with us but our goal difference is miles better.

Let's win it this week and then the starting XI can have mid-week off against Brighton. Can then use Brentford (A) as preparation for the FA Cup Final.

Predicted team:
--------------Ederson
Walker---Dias---Laporte---Akanji
-----------Rodri---Gundogan
Mahrez-------Alvarez--------Foden
---------------Haaland

Basically the team that beat Everton. Although Gundo and Dias could be rest over Bernardo and Stones this week.

I'd play Ake over Akanji if he's fit.
Doubt Ake will be risked

Rest most. This is definitely the least pressure game we have had in ages. Feels good to be mentally relaxed personally haha.

Rest most. This is definitely the least pressure game we have had in ages. Feels good to be mentally relaxed personally haha.
Im not sure i agree with this. We've seen the drop off in performance when we make wholesale changes and if we go weak on Sunday and lose, suddenly things look a bit different and the pressure ramps up on the brentford game. Go strong on Sunday, then rest the majority on Weds at Brentford and last game against Brighton just give players minutes to keep them ticking over.

Also, last home game of the season, chance to win the league and have a party and tear some cockneys apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.