Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference a week makes. A disciplined 1-1 draw in Madrid then looking at a trip to Goodison which many were shitting it about, before the return leg. We see a comfortable 3-0 win followed up with an Arsenal loss to take a big step towards the title. Then batter Madrid 4-0 to make the final. Now we have our last home game of the season. A chance to show the players how much we value them for what has been a brilliant campaign so far, amongst the World Cup disruption and inconsistent start. It's been one hell of a ride.

What better way to carry on the party after such a big night on Wednesday, than to beat Chelsea and win the league. Go and get yourselves two weeks off ahead of the cup final, to rest, recover and prepare physically and mentally for the two cup finals.

Buzzing! As it goes, I think Forest will sort us out on Saturday night anyway.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

What a difference a week makes. A disciplined 1-1 draw in Madrid then looking at a trip to Goodison which many were shitting it about, before the return leg. We see a comfortable 3-0 win followed up with an Arsenal loss to take a big step towards the title. Then batter Madrid 4-0 to make the final. Now we have our last home game of the season. A chance to show the players how much we value them for what has been a brilliant campaign so far, amongst the World Cup disruption and inconsistent start. It's been one hell of a ride.

What better way to carry on the party after such a big night on Wednesday, than to beat Chelsea and win the league. Go and get yourselves two weeks off ahead of the cup final, to rest, recover and prepare physically and mentally for the two cup finals.

Buzzing! As it goes, I think Forest will sort us out on Saturday night anyway.
A week is a long time in
Football !!,

Indicated something serious. Meaning?
Was on the CBS after show. Henry was seen having a get together with KdB and Kate Abdo (presenter) asked the Frenchman about it. He said his respect for Kev had increased even more to play they way he did over the two legs with what he's been going through. Wouldn't elaborate as he said it was a personal matter for Kevin.

only issue is forest cant really defend. You'd fancy arsenal, even if they are a bit flat, to bag at least a couple.

A 2-2 draw would do swimmingly.

Can‘t believe how many people think Arse will drop points at Forest. They’re absolutely shit, it’ll be a stroll for Arsenal unfortunately. We know that, I’m sure Pep does anyway. We must be totally on it against the chavs and get the three points. We simply cannot afford to slip up and give the Arses hope, because Brighton and Brentford away are both difficult games.

Can‘t believe how many people think Arse will drop points at Forest. They’re absolutely shit, it’ll be a stroll for Arsenal unfortunately. We know that, I’m sure Pep does anyway. We must be totally on it against the chavs and get the three points. We simply cannot afford to slip up and give the Arses hope, because Brighton and Brentford away are both difficult games.
I've heard this talk a lot this week about people think its likely Forest will beat the Arse at home. Where has this come from? No chance... hopefully it makes absolutely no difference anyway and we wrap it up Sunday. Been like playing attack v defence when we've played chels this season.

HAHA!! I'll have em mate. I'll pay the money in your account, even though you've only posted once(this post) I'll even give you my bank details and passcode too! You sound really genuine. MODS!!! Please sort this Herbert out before some gullible blue falls for it.
Damn it's been taken down, was just about to send him £10k for those totally legitimate tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.