Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

How dose the 18-25 thing work ?
My m8 lad has just turned 18 and I only realised when I y to get him a pull through fir Wembley but couldn’t, the. He had to wait till his points .. do you have to register or anything ?
Say it was Wembley fa cup When could he have got a ticket
Google translate should do a youth to FoC translation

Yeah my lad 16 too but been all over with me and will be gutted to miss it. 3 exams on the Monday so I also need a straight in and out option so he can come. What do you think price wise the club will come up with and when ?
I've heard £900 but could be bollocks. There are some direct Pegasus flights from Manchester for approx £700, but when you add in all the extra costs the trip for both of us will cost approx £2.5k..... not sure I can get that one past the committee

I think anybody who wants to go will go... the cost is going to prevent many being able to make the trip
SWMBO is 2/3 through 6 months of chemo but she’s already said you go .. you’ve waited 60 years for this and you were let down in Porto..

For a dipper she’s a diamond ..

It’s the way UEFA sales for tournaments and cup finals have always worked. in the scheme of things, ticket choice for our potentially greatest ever night is neither here nor there. Just my opinion
Well it wasn't for Porto, that was ideal.

No idea why it's gone over to uefa sales now.

Yeah my lad 16 too but been all over with me and will be gutted to miss it. 3 exams on the Monday so I also need a straight in and out option so he can come. What do you think price wise the club will come up with and when ?
Same for me too. GCSEs messing this end of season up royally. Going to miss Sunday too as he's got exams on Monday and we travel from the Isle of Man. Left him home for Madrid match on Wednesday though - wasn't missing that lol.

Last edited:
SWMBO is 2/3 through 6 months of chemo but she’s already said you go .. you’ve waited 60 years for this and you were let down in Porto..

For a dipper she’s a diamond ..
Shit pal, I couldn't help but hit the reply button.
Firstly best of luck to your Mrs with kicking the arse out of this disease. My other half is just about to start Chemo round about the time of the final.
I've had flights and stuff booked for ages now and then this.
Not knowing exact dates for treatment is eating away at my head.
She's a great girl though and we'll do what is right.
The cup and a clean bill of health would be 2 epic outcomes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.