Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think a lot will depend on how easy people will think it is to pass tickets on to friends.

No way on earth are anything like 50% of season ticket holders going in my opinion.
loads will be put of by the cost of it depends what packages the club put on

Rumour flying about that only 5k tickets are only for the fans? The rest are going to players corporates and supporters clubs??
Joke If that us true because if we've only 20k out of a 75k stadium and Milan get 20k 35k to whoever else if they've getting 35k all of ours should go to points

loads will be put of by the cost of it depends what packages the club put on
Sport Options to Porto was £399 and recent ones to Germany were around £370. Istanbul is double the distance so I can’t see it being less than £500, and club pricing using Sportsworld will be something similar. Only a guess as I’ve not heard anything.

Sport Options to Porto was £399 and recent ones to Germany were around £370. Istanbul is double the distance so I can’t see it being less than £500, and club pricing using Sportsworld will be something similar. Only a guess as I’ve not heard anything.
Sarward tends to be just under the city official price. I reckon they will wait and see what the official trip is before he show his hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.