Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Jet2 flights from Leeds Bradford to Dalaman Friday 16.40 - 22.55
Turkish airlines Saturday 03.35 - 4.55 Dalaman to Istanbul
Return trip on Sunday night.
Flights £748 total for me and the lad (2 adults)
£50 parking
Hopefully we get the cheaper tickets.
Tesco club card for hotel.
Hopefully under a grand for two of us before you add in beer and food.
Just jumped on this now. £400 not too bad at all. Hopefully a bar open in Dalaman Airport Friday night!

Good morning Manchester,
I ve been advising you for you stay at Istanbul. I hope i am helpful.
As ı told you, we have a refugee problem in Turkey. That's why i was telling that try to book your hotels near Besiktas, Kadıkoy etc, not in the center of Fatih (too many refugees there)

That incident happened yesterday in Turkey. Dont worry, but be informed. Be careful, the ones who will stay near Fatih,or Taksim (not much refugees in Taksim). Esp at night; you may get drunk etc. be careful.

Stop scaremongering that sort of shit can happen anywhere.

Looking At a few hotels close to Taksim Square, are there plenty of other blues around this area,
2 old farts so dont want to be wandering around clueless as to where we are

Looking At a few hotels close to Taksim Square, are there plenty of other blues around this area,
2 old farts so dont want to be wandering around clueless as to where we are
There will be loads of blues around there, probably will be the area with the most blues I'd imagine

Potential Itinerary (based upon Skyscanner prices this morning)

Friday 9th. Liverpool to Bodrum. Easyjet. 1650h - 2310h. £108

Bodrum Airport hotel, 3.9 miles away (via Trivago) £36pp

Saturday 10th. Bodrum to Istanbul (main airport) 1030h - 1155h. Turkish Airlines £33.

(Not looked at Istanbul accommodation for Saturday night)

Sunday 11th. Istanbul to Nantes. Transavia. 1325h - 1630h. £107.

Nantes Airport hotel (2.7 miles away) £22pp.

Monday 12th. Nantes to Manchester. 2040h-2115. £70

Circa £420 plus taxis, beer, food

There will be loads of blues around there, probably will be the area with the most blues I'd imagine
Cheers for that mate, will book around there, never done an overseas away, so both of us a bit apprehensive but if plenty of other blues about to copy and follow will make us feel a bit better

Blues, dont get caught out by the 150 days left on your passport requirement. I don't know if they will relax it for the final. Almost every European away game we see frustrated blues at the airport getting turned away for not meeting requirements, 150 days might catch people out!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230520_101635_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230520_101635_Chrome.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 19

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.