Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

just came to my mind...
I told you in my previous posts that you may use credit card everywhere. no cash needed.

but no alcohol in stadiums in turkey. problably they will not make an exception for the final. i will check.
but no pubs, stores etc, near the stadium.

but there will probably turkish guys (mobile) selling beer near the stadium. thats how we drink near Galatasaray Stadium. So you may hold some cash (turkish lira) for that purpose on matchday.

Anyway, i will write a long post 2 weeks later; mentioning everything.
also 2nd round elections next week. i will keep you informed.
take care.
Have you any idea how we would travel back to the city centre after the game?

Thanks for this. Booked an Airbnb yesterday near Taksim Square. The apartment looks great but it is down a side street though!
does jot matter. taksim square is ok. but follow my advices.... i am not a scaremonger :)) ( i am improviny my english already :))) thanks to that guy. learnt another word )

Madrid - Athens - Istanbul on the Thursday. Istanbul - Belgrade - Madrid on the Monday. 4 nights hotel in the Karaköy area. Istanbul, Istanbul, I am coming!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.