Vinicius Junior

I just don't get it anymore. Yes cultures clash, modern society loves to shame anyone for anything they or their ancestors have done and friction is an inevitabiliyy, but this.. this is another level, a whole stadium almost were joining in as if it was some playful ditty.

If the player that scores the winning goal for you that wins the league or saves you from relegation, or the doctor or nurse that gives comfort to your dying family, is black, and some would have a problem with it?

Get to city, lad. Become a better player, work hard and laugh hard, sod the racists they don't deserve you.

I just don't get it anymore. Yes cultures clash, modern society loves to shame anyone for anything they or their ancestors have done and friction is an inevitabiliyy, but this.. this is another level, a whole stadium almost were joining in as if it was some playful ditty.

If the player that scores the winning goal for you that wins the league or saves you from relegation, or the doctor or nurse that gives comfort to your dying family, is black, and some would have a problem with it?

Get to city, lad. Become a better player, work hard and laugh hard, sod the racists they don't deserve you.
Racists are usually cowards who hide away ....until they get a safe platform & a bit of confidence, then they all come out of the woodwork..
Society might like to think racism is a thing of the past but it quite clearly isn't

He knows Spain is a racist country. He was kissing the shirt and playing up to the very same crowd after his goal against us recently. I know his own fans don't give him stick but no doubt they do to other black players from opposing sides. It's in Spaniards DNA.

In pure footballing terms and from what I’ve seen, he’s a too lazy tracking back to play for pep. He’s a sulker when it’s not going his way. Unbelievably good going forward and attacking.

He’s Madrids poster boy.

Until la liga take full responsibility and heavy sanctions against individuals or clubs if it’s too many individuals, then it’ll keep happening.

Tebas is a fukin clown.

In pure footballing terms and from what I’ve seen, he’s a too lazy tracking back to play for pep. He’s a sulker when it’s not going his way. Unbelievably good going forward and attacking.

He’s Madrids poster boy.

Until la liga take full responsibility and heavy sanctions against individuals or clubs if it’s too many individuals, then it’ll keep happening.

Tebas is a fukin clown.
Kimmich and Rodri got him covered :)

I think he's an incredible player and the abuse he has received all year is disgusting. I hope the racists don't win and force him out of Spain but if he ever fancied a move out of course id love him here. Imagine if we replaced Mahrez with Vini and Foden was Kevs long term successor.

Ederson
Stones/Dias/Gvardiol
Kimmich/Rodri
Foden/Bellingham
Grealsih/Vini
Haaland

I know that team will never happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.