Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If I go I’m staying until Monday. I’m not fucking about and catching an early flight on Sunday morning. I want a night out in Istanbul after City win the CL.

Saying that, the match kicks off at 10pm. Add possible extra time, penalties, the trophy presentation, and a bus back, which takes up 40 minutes , meaning we won’t get back to central Istanbul until 1am in the morning, if not later. Even if the match ends in 90 minutes, it’s still going to be at least midnight. Shite!
If the game kicks off at 10pm then it won’t finish until midnight, if we win after extra time your talking 3am before you get back to Istanbul centre

You need to calm down mate. I'm guessing this is frustration because you are planning on going to the final and don't know where you stand yet in regards to a match ticket. Calling other City fans scum is bang out of order.

The club and its appropriate departments want to get everything in order so nobody misses out due to us having to buy through UEFA via a system that is alien to all of us.

All blues together, there will be plenty of tickets to go around. We've struggled to sell Wembley allocations out recently FFS, factor in the extortionate cost of flights and we'd be lucky if 30% of our SC holders are in the position to make the trip over.

The confusion around OSC branches is because on the portal you request a number of tickets and usually once a number has been allocated the allocated column is completed and you are told how many tickets you have.

In this case however the portal is showing a full allocation simply to allow you to input the names of the supporters who are happy with cat 3 prices. No branch has got a confirmed quota yet details are still being finalised with the club so anyone telling you a branch has a confirmed ticket allocation is either lying or mistaken.
Yes thats fine but all i ask is it only ST holders from OSC who can say they are happy or any member whether ST or not

Overseas OSC members are getting full requests but Category 2 tickets, the £120 ones. City have insisted that seasoncard holders get first crack at the cheapest £60 tickets

any ticket allocatd to an OSC has to be allocated to a season card holder by city when they agree the application. so if a branch applies for 20 tickets they have to have 20 holders for the allocation (rather than 20 JCLs) So I guess sometimes tickets are allocated out using sc holder numbers who are not attending the game which I am not sure how you will ever stop (no different to anyone on here selling tickets to a game in the ticket forum if they cannot go etc)

what some are suggesting in this thread is that sc holders who are members of an OSC can buy more than one ticket which is not the case
If that’s the case then fair doos , at least the C/S ticket number is being taken out of circulation and nobody on the c/s is moving out of sync, but there’s conflicting statements on here and on social , worryingly saying that OSC not needing to put forward members on cup scheme.
Guess we will see soon enough

Could someone provide a link to the eufa ticket site as i think ive downloaded wrong one as nothing on it to add tickets to. I know i dont have code yet but ive cert not got bit that was on this thread earlier

But is it only ST holders they are applying for or just members of the OSC
Just members at the moment, no mention of distinguishing between the two, however I assume city are asking for all the names and Supporter numbers in advance of agreeing the allocation so that they can check the number of season ticket holders applying and if they wish only allocate to those members.

Which is not how its usually done. Usually you get the allocation first and then add the members to the tickets, and this is why its causing confusion with some branches because they are seeing the system asking them for names against tickets and therefore they are thinking they have their full allocation whethin reality if they read the emails they've been sent from OSC, this is just another round of admin so city can do their checks and then negotiate the total tickets the OSC get.

Hope that all makes sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.