Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

There are mixed messages going around here, with some saying that SC branches have all got everything that they have requested. My understanding is that this is not the case. I believe that they have been advised that they will receive only £156 tickets and that they are to submit names and customer numbers for everyone who wants one now that they know the price. Many branches have asked cup scheme members to apply independently because they believe that not all requests will be fulfilled. The final number for each branch is yet to be determined.

Could someone who has full knowledge of the facts please correct me if I'm wrong?
I know people who've been told they definitely have tickets and have already transferred the money.

Unless they've been told wrong and will get it back from the OSC.

Viagogo, Stubhub etc. These are my last resort but the prices are painful.

Looking at £1500 for a City ticket in the lowest category.
I’ve seen some on live football tickets which are slightly less although in the neutral section. Unsure on the reliability though.

I’ve seen some on live football tickets which are slightly less although in the neutral section. Unsure on the reliability though.
I'm sure they are fine. Not sure I'd want to be in the neutral section personally, if paying that much what's a little more to ensure you are with your own fans.

It would be grim if true blues have to resort to the likes of those sites, really grim.

Can you please try to string a complete sentences together FFS?

indapark, Regan, Horlock, city84

like it wwwooooow

Cartel mugs
Don’t know who the fuck you are pal but your becoming a pain in the arse i hope you don’t get a ticket never heard of you before tonight are you a rag on the wind up

Viagogo, Stubhub etc. These are my last resort but the prices are painful.

Looking at £1500 for a City ticket in the lowest category.
If you go down that route try to get a neutral ticket as those can easily be transferred via the UEFA app. Those allocated via clubs will be more restricted.

I'm sure they are fine. Not sure I'd want to be in the neutral section personally, if paying that much what's a little more to ensure you are with your own fans.

It would be grim if true blues have to resort to the likes of those sites, really grim.
They won’t.

What do you mean?
You can lock in the price with some airlines without purchasing the flight.

I did the same for my flights, but it was £16 for 3 days. I just wanted some time to mull it over, plus I booked at HT of the Madrid game and we are City... so I never knew we were through.

The confusion around OSC branches is because on the portal you request a number of tickets and usually once a number has been allocated the allocated column is completed and you are told how many tickets you have.

In this case however the portal is showing a full allocation simply to allow you to input the names of the supporters who are happy with cat 3 prices. No branch has got a confirmed quota yet details are still being finalised with the club so anyone telling you a branch has a confirmed ticket allocation is either lying or mistaken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.