Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Don't suppose City have said how many applied for codes? would put a lot of minds at rest if it was only 10k or so.
Far too sensible a suggestion probably.

Don't suppose City have said how many applied for codes? would put a lot of minds at rest if it was only 10k or so.
Far too sensible a suggestion probably.
I applied for three codes and aren't going now. I would worry that because of people like me City might over estimate demand and not get these tickets out on open sale in time.

When did you apply for it?

No one has received codes yet. They won’t until it drops down to their sales window based on how many points they have. UEFA/city haven’t even announced the sales criteria yet

No one has received codes yet. They won’t until it drops down to their sales window based on how many points they have. UEFA/city haven’t even announced the sales criteria yet
Thought he was referring to the access codes - which we got last week

I’m on cup scheme but not received a code yet. Has anyone any idea of what’s going on and when I can expect to receive it???
The email I got from the Club said they would send the code when the ticket criteria gets down to my level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.