Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Advice needed please

Me and my wife both on cup scheme

I have 12000 points
She has 7000

I will only buy a ticket when she can purchase to ensure we sit together.

Do I just need to get 1 access code for the both of us or do we need to get our codes separately? Thanks in advance

Advice needed please

I have 12000 points
She has 7000

Do I just need to get 1 access code for the both of us or do we need to get our codes separately? Thanks in advance
Order two codes. You can do it separately through each account or just go on yours order two and edit one of the requests into your wife's account number/name from your friends and family list. But defo make sure you order two codes.

Advice needed please

I have 12000 points
She has 7000

You both need codes, without a code you cannot buy a ticket

Order two codes. You can do it separately through each account or just go on yours order two and edit one of the requests into your wife's account number/name from your friends and family list. But defo make sure you order two codes.
fairly sure you cannot get two codes for one account

Perhaps a daft question; will City allow you to book one of their charter flights early next week if you haven't had confirmation of a match ticket ?

fairly sure you cannot get two codes for one account
You can log on to one account, knock the number of codes up to 2 and then on the next screen change one to the name of someone in your family and friends list that comes up as a drop down menu. it's exactly what I did last night. Both orders are there in my account and just the second one is listed in my son's account.

Perhaps a daft question; will City allow you to book one of their charter flights early next week if you haven't had confirmation of a match ticket ?
No daft questions on here. Usually they let you book flights and then confirm your place if it hits your points. Whisper it but in the past to fill planes people who miss out on points have been successful

so if you wanted to buy two tickets together , will the UEFA website allow you to buy a ticket for each code(assuming each person has a different code ), in one transaction

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.