Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

When you reach your criteria to be able to buy one you will be given an email with your code. You then use this on the Eufa app to buy a ticket. Obv you are under no obligation once in the eufa app as tickets that left for you when you qualify may be expensive ones or cheap ones if you qualify early enough.
When you open the app, is everyone else getting a message saying not tickets associated with the account and an option to log out and FAQs.

Where do you enter the code once you have it from city?

Not sure that's correct....anyone with a city account can request a access code. So a non ST holder, but a member can get one. city will release tickets according to ST / Members points. cant see 20K being there...we are a working class club...travel expense is outrageous!!
we would still sell out with half and half scarves fans and vlogging fans. we have a international fanbase now. The madrid home leg shows that

So I’ve registered my interest with the activation code thing! I’ve got a season ticket with 4000 points but not on the cup scheme! Do you think there’s any chance I’ll get a ticket? I’m going over regardless as I’m in Antalya at the time and the flight is £80 and an hour away.

When you open the app, is everyone else getting a message saying not tickets associated with the account and an option to log out and FAQs.

Where do you enter the code once you have it from city?
You haven't got a code from city yet. You are just registering so u get one when you meet the criteria

Does anyone know if you need the app to buy the ticket ? or will the club e mail have a link etc ? only my dad maybe getting mine whilst i’m away

I know we get the code, and I know we eventually download the tickets to the UEFA App, but can anyone tell me or put a link to where we use the code on the UEFA site to buy the tickets?

So I’ve registered my interest with the activation code thing! I’ve got a season ticket with 4000 points but not on the cup scheme! Do you think there’s any chance I’ll get a ticket? I’m going over regardless as I’m in Antalya at the time and the flight is £80 and an hour away.
If you are willing to pay the top prices you've got a chance imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.