Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I'm logged in fine on the correct email address.

When City tell me that my code is 12345, where do I put that in the app?

You won’t, you will log in to UEFA website via the link City will give you to buy your ticket, put the code in you will receive, then the ticket will show in the UEFA ticket app

Obviously too early to tell, but are we thinking it's names and passport numbers on tickets that are strictly checked?

You won’t, you will log in to UEFA website via the link City will give you to buy your ticket, put the code in you will receive, then the ticket will show in the UEFA ticket app
Sorry, just to confirm.
I log into the uefa website and the app both on the same email address (already done)
When I get the code from city next week, use that to purchase ticket on uefa site and then the ticket appears on the app as it links the two email addresses?
Is that right?

Obviously too early to tell, but are we thinking it's names and passport numbers on tickets that are strictly checked?
I really hope not. Passports should be locked in hotel room safes not carried around all day and taken to a football match. It's bad enough that Real make a couple of thousand people do this, no way should UEFA be making 40k football fans do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.