Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Sorry I'm old man confused now. I've just set up an account on uefa, did I already have one from the ticket process last week? If so how do I access it.
Sorry, it's getting too much
No.
Last week you requested an Access Code on the City ticket account that will be sent to you when your window opens.
You will need a UEFA account to buy the actual ticket which you do by putting the Access Code into the UEFA site when the code is sent to you.

No. It is always Passport for a traveller - especially in Turkey.

It will come down to personal preference of course, but I certainly won’t be carrying my passport around all day and night for 3 nights whilst I’m there. I’m hoping a driving licence and electronic copies of my passport on my phone will suffice. I know plenty of people who holiday in Turkey and have been for years and they have never been asked for ID

No.
Last week you requested an Access Code on the City ticket account that will be sent to you when your window opens.
You will need a UEFA account to buy the actual ticket which you do by putting the Access Code into the UEFA site when the code is sent to you.
I already had an account but not sure why: don't recall using it for Porto. Maybe I was seeing if there were tickets for Euros.

It will come down to personal preference of course, but I certainly won’t be carrying my passport around all day and night for 3 nights whilst I’m there. I’m hoping a driving licence and electronic copies of my passport on my phone will suffice. I know plenty of people who holiday in Turkey and have been for years and they have never been asked for ID

Very straight forward process for those wondering. Access code sent dead on time of your window and then it’s just a matter of clicking on the link given in the guide that was sent to you and entering it and buying a ticket. If you have another code for someone else you simply click on add another ticket and enter that code too. Then it will take you to payment and you will get a confirmation. You don’t get tickets sent until nearer the time.This is the link if anyone isn’t sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.