Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Cheers mate.

Still need to get confirmation on whether I have a ticket. As I'm going via Supporters Club presumably I would need to contact them about this UCL fan pass?

The games on the 10th? Surely it'd be more logical having the shuttles on the 10th and 11th (and therefore covering after the game) than the 9th and 10th.
Supporters clubs have been given there allocation and access codes. I think you had till 1200 today to buy the tik

Anyone whose purchased as a group I know you haven't had tickets yet but if I purchase 4 do all four tickets come to me and if so can I then send them to the individuals phone.

Wouldnt like to have the responsibility of having everyone's ticket as if my phone gets lost or stolen then we are screwed. Or could I simply log into my account on a different phone and they would still be there?

Very straight forward process for those wondering. Access code sent dead on time of your window and then it’s just a matter of clicking on the link given in the guide that was sent to you and entering it and buying a ticket. If you have another code for someone else you simply click on add another ticket and enter that code too. Then it will take you to payment and you will get a confirmation. You don’t get tickets sent until nearer the time.This is the link if anyone isn’t sure.

no access codes come through for our last ticket due at 10 am :-)
Edit although I'd ordered through my family and friends they'd sent the code to him on holiday had to ring and wake him up :-)

Last edited:
Morning pal.

I’ve asked the club if they know more concrete details and I’ll get back to you.

Something to note. You are actually entitled to free public transport with a match ticket in and around the day of the game:
  • All metro and tram services in the Istanbul Metropolitan Region from 4am on matchday until noon the day after.
  • All of the UEFA shuttle buses. These run on the 9th and 10th. I haven’t seen it confirmed, but I think that these may be going from Yenikapi on the south side of the old city.
Importantly, I think in order to access this you need to have UCL Fan Pass. These can be accessed via the Champions League app, logging into the account that you purchased your ticket with and then you should be able to claim it. If someone else has been the lead booker for your ticket, then they will be able to claim a pass for each individual.

Having looked at the app, it does have an option for the shuttle bus schedule, but says it will be confirmed closer to the match.
Thanks Alex I have downloaded the Champions league app and the metro pass is in my Google wallet

Supporters clubs have been given there allocation and access codes. I think you had till 1200 today to buy the tik

I don't know whether they're all done differently mate? I've only just paid for my FA Cup final ticket yesterday. Think somebody takes the hit with ours on their credit card first and then asks for it. Paid him straight away as wouldn't want to be doing that myself. Gave my passport details to them yesterday after they'd requested them in the morning. I applied for access code before being told not to by the OSC and they said not to worry about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.