Parade?

Would have thought that a lot of people will be arriving back Sunday and Monday and may be off work Monday due to a somewhat heavy weekend so Monday evening probably suits more people than Tuesday when most are back at work.

I was thinking more a week after the final. 17th June. I’ll be there no matter the day, but it would nice for all attending the match to be able to go

It’s going to be on Monday again, isn’t it, which is shit. :-(

1. Because there will be loads of City fans still in Istanbul or making their way back to Manchester.

2. Having the parade on a Monday Evening makes it impossible to do for many City fans from outside Manchester, as they have to get time off work at short notice, and make long journeys to Manchester.

I appreciate the players want to get away, but holding the parade on Sunday or on Saturday that week would be much better and would allow 10,000’s more City fans to attend the parade.
The fans who are at the stadium are fine. The parade is for the people that can’t get to the game.
Will be quite happy to watch the parade from my hotel in Bodrum.

If we lose on Saturday I hope we don’t have a parade.

I realise this will annoy a fair few but we celebrated the PL at the Etihad. 50k blues.
Celebrated the FA Cup at Wembley. 30k blues there.

If we lose Saturday no one will be in a hyper celebrating mood 2 days after on a Monday. The players won’t want to be there and it will be a huge anti climax of an event.

If we win though bring it on.

(Think I read on City Xtra Pep might fuck it off if we lose, just hope that’s true).

If we lose on Saturday I hope we don’t have a parade.

I realise this will annoy a fair few but we celebrated the PL at the Etihad. 50k blues.
Celebrated the FA Cup at Wembley. 30k blues there.

If we lose Saturday no one will be in a hyper celebrating mood 2 days after on a Monday. The players won’t want to be there and it will be a huge anti climax of an event.

If we win though bring it on.

(Think I read on City Xtra Pep might fuck it off if we lose, just hope that’s true).
This is true, will only go ahead if the club want it too, the civic reception and that has been offered to the club

Players already missing 2 weeks of their holidays compared to less successful teams

If we win the CL it will be Monday, if not there won't be one.

The fans who are at the stadium are fine. The parade is for the people that can’t get to the game.
Will be quite happy to watch the parade from my hotel in Bodrum.

No it’s not. Don’t post utter rubbish.

The parade is for the fans who didn’t go to Istanbul. Please!

The parade is for all City fans, regardless if they went to Istanbul or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.