Parade?

No it’s not. Don’t post utter rubbish.

The parade is for the fans who didn’t go to Istanbul. Please!

The parade is for all City fans, regardless if they went to Istanbul or not.
Calm down

I was at the Cup Final in 2011, Sergio’s goal in 2012 and the matches in 2019. I get that people want to see a parade, but if I am at the stadium when we lift the trophy, I don’t care if I am at an airport or elsewhere when a parade takes place.
Plainly you take a different view but for me the parade is for people who can’t get to the game - which is the majority of fans.
I have never been to a City parade and done think I have missed anything.

Calm down

I was at the Cup Final in 2011, Sergio’s goal in 2012 and the matches in 2019. I get that people want to see a parade, but if I am at the stadium when we lift the trophy, I don’t care if I am at an airport or elsewhere when a parade takes place.
Plainly you take a different view but for me the parade is for people who can’t get to the game - which is the majority of fans.
I have never been to a City parade and done think I have missed anything.

The trophy parade is for all the fans. I’ll leave it at that.

Old school mate,what's that in miles ?
Just over 1.2 miles... I've seen the plans for it and personally think it should've been bigger and come out towards the stadium to give more people a chance to see it without having to go into the city centre buut ah well, maybe next time

Just over 1.2 miles... I've seen the plans for it and personally think it should've been bigger and come out towards the stadium to give more people a chance to see it without having to go into the city centre buut ah well, maybe next time

Where’s it ending?

Not at the end of Deansgate again?

It’s really frustrating at the moment as the town hall and Albert Square are closed off and there are no other suitable squares that are big enough in the city centre to accommodate the amount of fans who want to see the after parade presentations and party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.