It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

To be fair, £100m a season buys you any lifestyle you want, wherever you want.

I wouldn't begrudge Bernie taking generational wealth.

Love the guy, but if we get £100m out of Saudi, it would cushion the blow.
I think it would be a travesty. He's in his prime, and he's one of the fiercest competitors and best professionals I've seen play for City. To see him waste his talent and passion in an exhibition league would be heartbreaking.

City want 60m euros for Cancelo. Clubs can cite his reputation all they want, but if it's that bad, they wouldn't even contemplate paying £35m.

Laporte is £50m. We have our valuations and is the same reason Bernie hasn't moved in two years of trying.

In today's market, those valuations are relatively low for two players with winning pedigree.

The window is early.

I'd sell Cancelo for a packet of Monster Munch to be fair

To be fair, £100m a season buys you any lifestyle you want, wherever you want.

I wouldn't begrudge Bernie taking generational wealth.

Love the guy, but if we get £100m out of Saudi, it would cushion the blow.

If Saudi's are able to poach any player they want at will.. it may spell the end of European business model for most clubs.

Those at the top will survive of course, but the rest of the clubs would likely have to become feeders for the top clubs.

I mean French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish clubs have become feeders to PL clubs.. but now PL clubs could become feeders for the Saudi league.

Saudi Arabia warns: "We will sign Neves, we will go for Bernardo Silva and we will do everything possible for Salah" -

Hafez Al-Medlej

Former Saudi pro league chief.

Bernardo must have been offered 100m plus a year to go to Saudi if the interest is serious.

Plus, considering Neves went for 47m with one year left on his deal I think, City should be demanding similar money Liverpool got for Coutinho.

Be close to £8m a month tax free!!!

Takes him two years after tax to earn that with us...

Lampard in the mix...
Haaland see him highly. Legend of the game would be awesome if he comes would do wonders to his career. I always felt he went into management too early.

It would take a lot to step back and admit you need to learn and grow as manager.

Do you think it’s going to happen still as in is on board?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.