It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Still can't believe Gvardiol is 21 and is this good.
He has a ton of experience for his age as well. He is the best young central defender in world football, IMO. I can't believe some are doubting him here.

Rice would be a great signing but can’t help but feel we’re already behind in this race. Arsenal seem to be favourites and Bayern pushing - he probably won’t go to Bayern but appears Arsenal top the list.

I kinda agree RE a winger, but since the Newcastle game where Phil got injured, his return bar one start has all been from the middle. All his sub appearances are in the middle. McAtee also likely to come back. So that only leaves Grealish and Mahrez on the side if Palmer leaves on loan.

Maybe Pep bring Borges into the squad?

He has a ton of experience for his age as well. He is the best young central defender in world football, IMO. I can't believe some are doubting him here.

He is because he just doesn't throw himself into tackles, he's so intelligent on the ball, is brilliant at dealing with balls in behind, cutting out passing lanes, he's the complete package at 21. His passing as well, he's like a faster, stronger Laporte. I'd say a mix of Ruben Dias and Laporte.

i dont think we will get a winger mate with Foden, Grealish and Mahrez in the squad? I can see the signings being:

Bellingham or Rice
Kovacic
Gvardiol

£250m ish there alone!
Feel like we could see Phil start to play in the middle more in the upcoming seasons which could leave us with Grealish and an, albeit still top quality, ageing Mahrez.

Think we need a pacey winger to start planning ahead.

I just dont see him being a Pep type player.

He has amazing raw ability,but the close control and possession based football that Pep craves,isnt quite there (yet)

Plenty for Pep to work with though mate and maybe at times we need a chancer/maverick at times?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.