It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Are you on some sort of commission deal with this guy or something?

I had absolutely no idea he existed until you started obsessively posting his every inane wittering up on here as if its somehow relevant or important to anyone.

Why should any City fan care what some pig thick, vapid, myopic waste of oxygen thinks about our Club?

He has absolutely nothing of interest to add to the conversation, so why do we have to keep seeing his fat, pug ugly face constantly popping up on a City forum of all places?
His response is typical of the discussion though, where opposition fans (mainly United and Liverpool) insist that we have cheated without providing any evidence whatsoever. They also dismiss the findings of CAS and use time-barring as evidence of absolute guilt.

More reports in France that City are willing to pay 100m for Gvardiol and Leipzig will sell because of financial constraints - amazing signing if we get it over the line.

A top drawer midfielder and a winger (Raphinha maybe) would make a great summer.

Last edited:
More reports in France that City are willing to pay 100m for Gvardiol and Leipzig will sell because of financial constraints - amazing signing if we get it over the line.

A top drawer midfielder and a winger (Raphinha maybe) would make a great summer.

i dont think we will get a winger mate with Foden, Grealish and Mahrez in the squad? I can see the signings being:

Bellingham or Rice
Kovacic
Gvardiol

£250m ish there alone!

i dont think we will get a winger mate with Foden, Grealish and Mahrez in the squad? I can see the signings being:

Bellingham or Rice
Kovacic
Gvardiol

£250m ish there alone!
Rice would be a great signing but can’t help but feel we’re already behind in this race. Arsenal seem to be favourites and Bayern pushing - he probably won’t go to Bayern but appears Arsenal top the list.

I kinda agree RE a winger, but since the Newcastle game where Phil got injured, his return bar one start has all been from the middle. All his sub appearances are in the middle. McAtee also likely to come back. So that only leaves Grealish and Mahrez on the side if Palmer leaves on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.