It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

His response is typical of the discussion though, where opposition fans (mainly United and Liverpool) insist that we have cheated without providing any evidence whatsoever. They also dismiss the findings of CAS and use time-barring as evidence of absolute guilt.

If you want to watch it, that’s fair enough - I just can’t fathom why any City fan would give a fuck what some needy, entitled mouth breather with absolutely no genuine insight to offer thinks about our Club.

The bit these dickheads always miss off the headline is ‘for me’ - City are ruining football for me.

Liverpool don’t speak for the entirety of the football fanbase, and have never had the wider interests of football at heart - check their rabid enthusiasm for the super league as a recent example.

City have been great for football as we’ve shaken it up from the grinding, monotonous monopoly of the ‘Sky 4’ - and with Pep have transformed the game in this country.

We’ve provided moments of genuine drama which will be talked about for years - 93:20, Villa last season. These are moments that captured the imagination, and strengthened the Premier League’s standing as the most competitive , entertaining League in the World.

So no - we’re not ruining football at all.

We’re just ruining it for entitled, glory hunting fans of the old elite clubs, who don’t get to win every trophy anymore - and who haven’t developed the mental or emotional strength to deal with this new reality. This wasn’t how football was supposed to be when they signed up for easy access to all the glory.

Well tough shit - Liverpool aren’t the best team on the block anymore.

They’re a very good side - and I get it’s tough for their fans, as if it wasn’t for City their recent team would probably have won a few more Cups and League titles, and their fans would be busy proclaiming this as another great era of dominance for Liverpool.

So yes - City are ruining football for Liverpool fans.

And frankly, I couldn’t give a fuck if we are - it couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch!

Feel like we could see Phil start to play in the middle more in the upcoming seasons which could leave us with Grealish and an, albeit still top quality, ageing Mahrez.

Think we need a pacey winger to start planning ahead.

Diaby at Leverkusen would be my choice if we went for a winger, chiops in with goals as well.

If you want to watch it, that’s fair enough - I just can’t fathom why any City fan would give a fuck what some needy, entitled with absolutely no genuine insight to offer thinks about our Club.

The bit these dickheads always miss off the headline is ‘for me’ - City are ruining football for me.

Liverpool don’t speak for the entirety of the football fanbase, and have never had the wider interests of football at heart - check their rabid enthusiasm for the super league as a recent example.

City have been great for football as we’ve shaken it up from the grinding, monotonous monopoly of the ‘Sky 4’ - and with Pep have transformed the game in this country.

We’ve provided moments of genuine drama which will be talked about for years - 93:20, Villa last season. These are moments that captured the imagination, and strengthened the Premier League’s standing as the most competitive , entertaining League in the World.

So no - we’re not ruining football at all.

We’re just ruining it for entitled, glory hunting fans of the old elite clubs, who don’t get to win every trophy anymore - and who haven’t developed the mental or emotional strength to deal with this new reality. This wasn’t how football was supposed to be when they signed up for easy access to all the glory.

Well tough shit - Liverpool aren’t the best team on the block anymore.

They’re a very good side - and I get it’s tough for their fans, as if it wasn’t for City their recent team would probably have won a few more Cups and League titles, and their fans would be busy proclaiming this as another great era of dominance for Liverpool.

So yes - City are ruining football for Liverpool fans.

And frankly, I couldn’t give a fuck - it couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch!
I love it, really love it.

I think we've gone away from a pacy winger in the system. It's more about control which Grealish, Mahrez and Bernardo are perfect for.

If one was to leave the replacement would have to be someone with the same skill set and ability. So if Bernardo Silva was to leave he's being used as a winger in our system so the replacement would be a winger or attacking midfielder with the same skill set as bernardo.

That's why I think if Bernardo leaves its a winger that replaces him or an attacking midfielder that can play on the wing and in midfield.

Someone like a Gabri Veiga. From clips and reports he can play attacking midfield, RW and LW. He pops up in those positions alot of the time for Celta

I think we've gone away from a pacy winger in the system. It's more about control which Grealish, Mahrez and Bernardo are perfect for.

If one was to leave the replacement would have to be someone with the same skill set and ability. So if Bernardo Silva was to leave he's being used as a winger in our system so the replacement would be a winger or attacking midfielder with the same skill set as bernardo.

That's why I think if Bernardo leaves its a winger that replaces him or an attacking midfielder that can play on the wing and in midfield.

Someone like a Gabri Veiga. From clips and reports he can play attacking midfield, RW and LW. He pops up in those positions alot of the time for Celta

Looking how Palmer played on the left he could easily play the Grealish role as in receive the ball hold of the defender pass it back or dribble with the ball! He is a unit at his age as well so can hold of defenders easily!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.