It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Utd are in for him as well. (Ex WHU Employe).

Why would they bid as well late if he hadn’t given them a reason to?

Looks like a long way to go with this Rice deal.
Plus, like I posted earlier, Mount is his best mate. They are very close. I suspect it’s the Rags we should be more worried about, not Arsenal.
Best mates won't even come close to being in the equation when making a decision I don't think.

Him and his best mate already play for two clubs that despise each other.

Pro footballers generally make decisions on 2 things when geography isn't on the equation - where benefits my career (playing time, Europe, trophies) and where is the most lucrative option

So better to leave them with the money? Surely better to take the money and then sponsor a pride parade or a fund for retired journalistsbif you wanted.

We have never seen anything from Bernardo of even wanting to leave, let alone the exact reason for it, but it seemed to start during COVID when he couldn't visit his family. If he'd been based in Europe he could have done. That seemed to set in motion the desire to leave, yet you'd never have noticed that in his attitude. The agreement seems to be if he brings us a deal he's happy with at the price we want he can leave and until then, he stays part of the team. He's kept the second part of that agreement and maybe this summer he resolved the first and, if he does, he should leave with the best wishes of every City fan.
Lets just hope he doesn't go there and it becomes a moot point. I have faith in him to make the right decision.

Utd are in for him as well. (Ex WHU Employe).

Why would they bid as well late if he hadn’t given them a reason to?

Looks like a long way to go with this Rice deal.
Plus, like I posted earlier, Mount is his best mate. They are very close. I suspect it’s the Rags we should be more worried about, not Arsenal.

United have won 1 Carabobbins cup in 7 seasons.

Rice has already stated he wants to win everything in football.

He won't win everything at United. The past decade is proof of that.

He comes to City, he's absolutely guarenteed to win things, the biggest prizes.

I get he's Mount's mate, but surely his individual achievements means more to him than playing alongside his best mate.

Either way, he'd be in the same City as him.

Also... If City wanted Mount, I'm pretty sure Mount would favour a move to us also.

Rice won’t go to the Rags. Mount is going there because he’s shite and only the Rags are stupid enough to pay £££.

Rice is top draw, and the Treble Champions want him. Arsenal are the threat due to location per reports but City surely faves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.