It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

City should’ve already gotten a somewhat hint from Rice camp that he’s willing to come? If they are willing to bid that is.

You have any idea how much City are offering for Gvardiol?
"You have any idea how much City are offering for Gvardiol?"

According to the UK media, 100 billion pounds and 500k a day

End of this month, yes. I don't see us making a Rice bid without utter conviction we know he now wants to come here.

Don't think West Ham fans will forgive him if he chooses Arsenal when he has City as a choice.

Utd are in for him as well. (Ex WHU Employe).

Why would they bid as well late if he hadn’t given them a reason to?

Looks like a long way to go with this Rice deal.
Plus, like I posted earlier, Mount is his best mate. They are very close. I suspect it’s the Rags we should be more worried about, not Arsenal.

We must be. Thing is though, if City can bag Rice and Gvardiol early they have the whole summer to find that final piece
I could see it being an Akanji situation where we have the time/patience to see what could fall into our laps

Absolute rubbish. He's stayed for nearly 7 years, won everything and has now been presented with a deal that will pay him 2 million quid a week tax free for 2 years. That is pretty much un-turn-downable. 200 million quid, free and clear. Generational wealth.

He will then head back to Portugal or Spain at 30 and still have 5 years left of his career.

Catch a grip
non-sequitur...you didn't even respond to the point I made

Many people will turn down substantial money from the Saudis because they know it comes with strings attached. Son reportedly turned it down the other day. The Saudis aren't building out this league out of the kindness of their hearts. These players are going to be used as pawns to aid the regime. I would prefer Bernardo didn't go down that path, but we will see what choice he makes.

Utd are in for him as well. (Ex WHU Employe).

Why would they bid as well late if he hadn’t given them a reason to?

Looks like a long way to go with this Rice deal.
Plus, like I posted earlier, Mount is his best mate. They are very close. I suspect it’s the Rags we should be more worried about, not Arsenal.
United need to concentrate on signing a striker. And they can barely afford 50m for Mount

Last edited:
non-sequitur...you didn't even respond to the point I made

Many people will turn down substantial money from the Saudis because they know it comes with strings attached. Son reportedly turned it down the other day. The Saudis aren't building out this league out of the kindness of their hearts. These players are going to be used as pawns to aid the regime. I would prefer Bernardo didn't go down that path, but we will see what choice he makes.
Your original point was about not being a man of his word, rubbish. Now you're going on about political idealism. Get real

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.