It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

One thing to get the Premier to act on this is city selling players there for a combined fee of 150m they’d be writing them in now and blocking the deals!

I disagree...He stated he wanted out because he was struggling to adapt to a different culture in the North of Europe

If you truly were struggling to adjust to Machester you aren't going to run off to the Middle East. In essence he was feeding us a line and wanted out for other reasons if he is comfortable heading to the middle east.
Absolute rubbish. He's stayed for nearly 7 years, won everything and has now been presented with a deal that will pay him 2 million quid a week tax free for 2 years. That is pretty much un-turn-downable. 200 million quid, free and clear. Generational wealth.

He will then head back to Portugal or Spain at 30 and still have 5 years left of his career.

Catch a grip

End of this month, yes. I don't see us making a Rice bid without utter conviction we know he now wants to come here.

Don't think West Ham fans will forgive him if he chooses Arsenal when he has City as a choice.
Just imagine how this guy feels

bd3baec57f395aa328d765a39ffc4a6d.gif

I know the bids aren’t confirmed and it’s just hearsay, but the 75mil +15mil bid that’s being reported is still better than any offer Arsenal have put together.

Numbers are the same exact same Arsenal sent in. However, their bid was over 4 installments with the add-ons being hard to achieve. City’s rumored proposal would be 2 installments with very attainable add-ons.

It’s the best deal West Ham have on the table. I think 85mil +15 ultimately closes the deal. Optics matter and it’ll be reported West Ham received 100mil, same as Grealish.

End of this month, yes. I don't see us making a Rice bid without utter conviction we know he now wants to come here.

Don't think West Ham fans will forgive him if he chooses Arsenal when he has City as a choice.
City should’ve already gotten a somewhat hint from Rice camp that he’s willing to come? If they are willing to bid that is.

You have any idea how much City are offering for Gvardiol?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.