It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't for one moment doubt that he indeed has an offer from Barcelona. The problem is that Barcelona don't have an acceptable offer for Manchester City.
Absolutely pointless to talk how they have offer for him when they would need to pay big money to get him which they don't have,and even if somehow they manage to fool City to accept some sort of payment like with Torres transfer, question is would they be able to register him.

Exactly even rivals nkniw this potential and are scare this influencer with almost half million subs on YouTube went on rant yesterday us doing three peat with the champions leave . Even wen as far saying it’s scary lol we must be atopped.
Times changed hilarious watch.

Can’t take people like this seriously. He wants City to be stopped by Real Madrid the only team who have actually dominated the CL! Make it make sense

I still think the most likely outcome is Bernardo stays. The second most-likely outcome is PSG puts up the money.
A fortnight ago, my transfer barometer said there was a greater likelihood of Gundogan staying and Bernardo leaving, so who knows? Deep down, I still think he'll go to Paris. They are are clearing the decks and losing big names, so when Enrique comes in they'll want to show that they're backing him and what better way than to give him 'our best player', as I'm sure he'll be described.

City want 60m euros for Cancelo. Clubs can cite his reputation all they want, but if it's that bad, they wouldn't even contemplate paying £35m.

Laporte is £50m. We have our valuations and is the same reason Bernie hasn't moved in two years of trying.

In today's market, those valuations are relatively low for two players with winning pedigree.

The window is early.
If we get 60m Euros for Cancelo I’ll streak at the Etihad : )

Poor you lot : )

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.