Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt be surprised to be honest if Sullivan and Brady and trying to build up a bit of a relationship with us regarding some of our younger/fringe players going forward? They wont want to sell Rice to Arsenal anyway unless they had to but if the likes of Phillips, Palmer, Borges etc are being discussed as well at decent fees for the hammers then they will build up a sort of alliance with them going forward.

Arsenal can only try to sell him a dream of being their captain one day, staying in London and being a regular starter benefitting his England chances.

If he's got any ounce of self-respect he should come to us. I'm relaxed about this one, because if he chooses Arsenal it tells you all you need to know about his character.

When you've just seen Jude make a huge call and take the opportunity - and risk - of going to Real Madrid then surely you'd be inspired to move to the treble winners and learn under the greatest manager out there.
When you frame it it like that with Jude taking the leap it shows the situation for what it is. He will come if he brave and had the mentality. Solid points there.

I think one or two posters are coming across as being a bit entitled here.
Absolutely nothing wrong with Rice wanting to stay in London.
Also Arsenal do have a bit of pull albeit they are not treble winners.
12 years ago we sold a plan to several very good players despite having won fuck all for decades. They could have gone elsewhere but became legends of our club.
If Rice comes to us and we continue to win things he will be in a long line of latter-day heroes.
If he goes to Arsenal and wins the League he'll be a legend there.
If you've got ambition to win the top honours and be the best you can in your profession then we are the club to join, best manager on earth, best team consistently in England and europe over the last couple of years fuck all wrong blowing your own trumpet and being confident in knowing you're the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.