Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, definitely exciting. Rodri being given a licence to get forward more could be interesting. He's got a hell of a shot on him and the space created by teams trying to close him down would free up additional space for our attackers.
Rodders becoming our next Yaya.
Let's hope we don’t forget his birthday

I think one or two posters are coming across as being a bit entitled here.
Absolutely nothing wrong with Rice wanting to stay in London.
Also Arsenal do have a bit of pull albeit they are not treble winners.
12 years ago we sold a plan to several very good players despite having won fuck all for decades. They could have gone elsewhere but became legends of our club.
If Rice comes to us and we continue to win things he will be in a long line of latter-day heroes.
If he goes to Arsenal and wins the League he'll be a legend there.

I'm not going to be on the edge of my seat waiting for this one.

If West Ham is potentially considering City players offered in a swap or partial swap, then there's enough moving parts to keep this from being completed for a few weeks.

I think one or two posters are coming across as being a bit entitled here.
Absolutely nothing wrong with Rice wanting to stay in London.
Also Arsenal do have a bit of pull albeit they are not treble winners.
12 years ago we sold a plan to several very good players despite having won fuck all for decades. They could have gone elsewhere but became legends of our club.
If Rice comes to us and we continue to win things he will be in a long line of latter-day heroes.
If he goes to Arsenal and wins the League he'll be a legend there.
It’s sad but I don’t want us to become
Out of touch and remember where we came from. Leave that attitude with the entiled fans like man united and arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.