It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Would LOVE to see 'the list' City have for potential incomings. Obviously they keep a very closed shop, but between minimal links and the odd suggestion on here, it FEELS like there are barely any players that would fit into our squad.

But then we all know Pep can elevate players to another level...

You'd think our list would simply be players that have the intelligence to understand Peps methods and likely potential to apply it.

Can't shake the feeling that we should be bringing in a fair few younger players to give them a year or two under Pep before he likely moves on - would be such a missed opportunity if not.

some of the usual flappers on here should have a little read of this :

"If you look at what we did in the last years, at the start of this project when we were here there was a need for a lot of changes and investment. Not anymore," he said.

"If you look at what we have done in the last five years, our level of investment in new players is well thought. We are not the top net spenders of the last year or the last three or five years because we have a platform where we know what to do and we can do it with time and intelligence

we are run by people who are considered the best people in their position in world football , our future is in very capable hands , add imo the greatest coach football has ever seen then patience is needed, and no amount of flapping and throwing the dummy out of the pram on here will change my thoughts.

some of the posts on here are nothing short of desperate,and without naming names we see the same people flapping or desperate for information, its quite sad to see.
I would certainly consider myself to be closely described as have the same opinion as you. However the flip side of the argument is that it’s a forum for opinions. Everybody is entitled to them even if they’re wrong. I wonder if they could be corralled into their own thread titled “Toxic Flappers”. But then is that freedom or democracy? Should we vacate the space during the summer for the toxic flappers? But then why should we leave? This a metaphor for our times encapsulated in Tolmies “It’s Quiet” farewell tour thread.

Would LOVE to see 'the list' City have for potential incomings. Obviously they keep a very closed shop, but between minimal links and the odd suggestion on here, it FEELS like there are barely any players that would fit into our squad.

But then we all know Pep can elevate players to another level...

You'd think our list would simply be players that have the intelligence to understand Peps methods and likely potential to apply it.

Can't shake the feeling that we should be bringing in a fair few younger players to give them a year or two under Pep before he likely moves on - would be such a missed opportunity if not.
That's exactly why I'd welcome the addition of a kid like Veiga, with an eye toward the future...

That's exactly why I'd welcome the addition of a kid like Veiga, with an eye toward the future...
If Bernardo stays then somebody that can take their time, similar to Alvarez last year would perfect. Only if Bernardo goes maybe we will needs somebody a bit more ready to step in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.